It's best to take the Autobahn Munich-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner
Exit at Brixen in the direction of the Pustertal valley. Turn off in Mühlbach towards Meransen, and then you simply can't miss the Lärchenhof.
The way to us:
- You are required to drive inside and outside of town with your lights on at all times
- Prescribed speed limits:
- From the Brenner Autobahn to Modena: 110 km/h
- Country roads 90 km/h
- Settlements 50 km/h
- Warning vests are required when exiting vehicles on the Autobahn and other highways. More detailed information is available from ADAC and ÖAMTC service stations.
- Geographical coordinates system E: 11°40,1908' N: 46°48,9018'
- UTM coordinates (WGS84) E: 703671,44 N: 5188070,67
Via Munich to Innsbruck, on towards Brenner and then on until Franzenfeste or Brixen - we'll pick you up there.
Connect directly from Frankfurt am Main or Duesseldorf to Bozen - we're happy to pick you up there.