“The Lärchenhof – Our favourite hotel for holidays in Meransen”. Our guests could pay us no higher compliment! Above all, guests appreciate the friendliness of all hotel staff, the attentive individual care from the host family
and the first-class service in all areas. Our four-star superior hotel also offers you all you could wish for in a luxury holiday in Meransen, South Tyrol
: Exceptionally comfortable accommodation, a friendly atmosphere, outstanding cuisine, good wine and an attractive wellness area with sauna
, indoor pool and Alpine wellness treatments.
What makes the Lärchenhof special: Hiking hotel in South Tyrol
to unwind and feel good. At the hiking hotel Lärchenhof in South Tyrol you can enjoy an incredible holiday with all the comforts and healthy countryside activity in summer
alike. What the Hotel Lärchenhof guests say:
- “A warm atmosphere prevails”.
- “We were made to feel very welcome”.
- “Very well-kept hotel, super-clean and comfortable”.
- “Everything is very well cared-for and clean”.
- “The rooms are very clean and comfortable with attractive furnishings and a little lounge corner”.
- “You have an incredible view of the mountains, the hotel is located in a beautiful spot – for a hiking holiday and wellness with peace and relaxation, it's ideal”.
- “The whole service is simply outstanding”.
- “Very nice hosts, they are always concerned about the wellbeing of their guests”.
- “For walks in the idyllic countryside, the hotel is perfectly located as a set-off point”.
- “The location is optimal for hikers: the cable car and the village are easy to get to on foot”.
- “For trips of every kind, the hotel is in a perfect location”.
- “The Lärchenhof is set in an idyllic spot above the Pustertal Valley and really is a family-run hotel – you can tell by the loving style and from the small details, both in the hotel and the garden”.
- “Heavenly landscape at the gates of the Pustertal Valley“.
- “If you book a ¾ luxury-board stay there is a hearty breakfast buffet, coffee and home-made cakes at midday and the culinary high-spot of a 4-6 course option menu in the evening.
- “It's super-comfortable, the food is amazing and the wine excellent”.
- “Every day we enjoyed a wide variety of healthy South Tyrol cuisine, great-tasting and made with fresh herbs – a feast for the eyes too :-). There are menu options – there's something to suit every taste, including vegetarian food”.
- “In the evenings, we enjoyed the menu, which included South Tyrol cuisine and was an absolute delight to the stomach”.
- “The wellness area is super clean and all is extremely peaceful and relaxing”.
- “The hotel has a lovely wellness area with a pool, whirlpool, sauna, hay-bed etc”.
- “Very well-equipped wellness area”.
- “The wellness area is very spacious”.
- “After a hike, you can relax extremely pleasantly in the modern wellness area (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath) or treat yourself to a beauty treatment”.