Declaration compliant with the legal decree of 06.30.2003 No. 196, the „Data Confidentiality Codex.“
In the sense of article 13 of the legal decree No. 196 from June 30th, 2003, Hotel Lärchenhof informs you that Hotel Lärchenhof processes personal data belonging to customers and supplies as well as persons who willingly communicate their personal data to Hotel Lärchenhof (in person, by telephone, per fax, per email or by registering on the website).
Hotel Lärchenhof guarantees within the framework of the legal requirement, that the processing of personal data will proceed under consideration of the basic rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person affected especially respecting secrecy, personal identity and the right to have personal data kept confidential.
Goal and Purpose of Data Processing
- Fulfilling legal duties, duties from ordinances, community norms as well as civil and tax laws.
- Fulfilling any contractual obligations to the affected person
- Fulfilling duties in connection with the business activities of Hotel Lärchenhof such as filling out internal statistics, setting invoices, and keeping client/supplier books [account books]
- Setting business goals such as sending out business information and advertising materials (per regular mail, fax and email), marketing and market research
- Protecting the interests of the management and binding commitments
With reference to the goals listed here, personal data will be shared if needed
- With public administrative agencies and authorities if this is legally required
- With credit institutions with which Hotel Lärchenhof maintains business relations for the management of claims/ obligations and for facilitating financing
- With all natural and/or legal, civil and/or private persons (legal or professional offices, tax accounting offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if sharing this information necessarily serves the purpose of exercising the business activities of Hotel Lärchenhof.
- With suppliers/manufacturers, if this is necessary for the registration of products.
The personal data processed by Hotel Lärchenhof are not subject to any dissemination.
Type of data processing
Data processing may proceedin with or without the assistance of electronic or in any case automated devices and encompasses all procedures described in Art. 4, Paragraph 1 Letter a of Legal Decree No. 196 from June 30th, 2003 and necessary for the data processing in question. In any case, data processing will be completed under adherence to security measures which insure security and confidentiality.
Data acquisition in the framework of internet information services.
The computer systems and procedures used for the operation of the website of Hotel Lärchenhof www.laerchenhof.it acquire during their normal operaiton certain personal information whose transmission is part and parcel of the use of data transfer protocols in the internet.
This includes information that are not acquired to identify persons but which on the basis of their content, make it possible to identify the user through processing and connection of data when it is in the possession of third parties. Included in this data category are the IP-addresses or domain names of computers, which establish a connection to a website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier)- addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request and other parameters that are related to the transfer and the user’s computer environment.
These data are only used for the purposes of gathering anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and testing for proper functioning. The data in question can be used to establish liability in the case of criminal acts by means of information technology to the detriment of our website.
Rights of the Affected Person
The Data Confidentiality Act grants the affected person the option of exercising certain rights in accord with Art. 7. Specifically, he/she has the right:
- To be informed if and which data about him/her are on hand, and
- To receive in a comprehensible form more detailed information about these data, their origin and the reason and purpose of their processing, as well as
- Information concerning the owners and persons responsible for processing the data and categories of persons to whom these data may possible be communicated.
The affected person has the right to review his/her data, to confirm, update, correct and expand on, as well as to request that the data be deleted, blocked or transformed into anonymous data, if this processing violates legal provisions. He/she has the right to prohibit the processing of his/her data in whole or in part if there is due and sufficient cause, and without due and sufficient cause if the data are used for commercial purposes, for sending advertising materials, for direct sales, or for marketing or opinion research. The rights under Art. 7 can be asserted either by the affected person or by person he/she has commissioned by means of an inquiry directed to the person responsible for data processing at Hotel Lärchenhof, Meransen 70 a, I-39037 Meransen, South Tyrol - Italia - with a written letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner of data processing: Hotel Lärchenhof, Meransen 70 a, I-39037 Meransen, South Tyrol - Italia
Status as of June 29th, 2009