With 4 guided hikes
per week and special offers, you will experience a hiking holiday of the highest order at the hiking hotel Lärchenhof in Meransen in the South Tyrolean Dolomites
- Participation in guided hiking tours is free of charge for guests at the hiking hotel Lärchenhof in Meransen.
- We offer you free rental of top-quality equipment for your mountain tour: We have rucksack, telescopic walking poles, compass, waterproofs and wristwatches for you.
- Travel in comfort to the set-off point for guided tours on the new Lärchenhof-Shuttle-Bus.
- Expert planning and guiding of hiking tours is organised by Gerd Oberhofer, qualified hiking-tour guide.
- Tours vary in length and difficulty and take you through the most beautiful spots in the alpine region of Gitschberg Jochtal, the Pustertal Valley and the Dolomites.
- Adventure walks in the Dolomites.
- Educational walks with Senior Manager Regina around Meransen.
- Guided alpine meadow walks with Senior Manager Rudi Oberhofer.
- Hotel's own Nordic Walking route with introductory course in Nordic walking technique.
- At the Lärchenhof, we offer you an additional activity program: Nordic walking, bare-foot paths, mountain biking.
- The variety-packed weekly program of the Tourist Board is free of charge to Lärchenhof guests.
- Personalised tour advice: Gerd Oberhofer is your anything and everything to do with mountains, weather developments, public transport and will give you expert advice on the personalised planning of your walking and mountain tours.
- The current hiking and activity program of the Lärchenhof will be presented at the Sunday evening get-together.
- Detailed maps and top-class current hiking literature are at your disposal free of charge in the Vitalpina Mediatheque library. A hiking map with 30 incredibly well-documented hiking routes shows you the highlights of the tours around Meransen.
- Top-quality hiking equipment available for free rental.