More experiences on your winter holiday: 3 guided walks per week and 1 guided day‘s skiing
with Gerd Oberhofer on the legendary Sellaronda or in the Dolomite region make our guests winter holiday even more fun. Inclusive offers for skiing holidays at the Lärchenhof
Experience-packed winter activity program
- Guided “Sellaronda” or days‘ skiing in the Dolomites with Gerd
- Free travel on the new Lärchenhof-Shuttle-Bus on guided skiing days on the Sellaronda.
- Our new Lärchenhof-Ski-Shuttle bus takes you quickly and easily to the ski-lifts of the skiing resort of the Gitschberg-Jochtal in just three minutes from 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- From here, you can get to the new connection-lifts to the Jochtal in just a few minutes – be prepared for some breathtaking views.
- For those who would like to set off skiing a bit later, you can get to the skiing area directly from the hotel with the Tourist Board ski bus (travel time 10 minutes).
- Large drying room for ski-shoe and hiking boots.
- 10 % discount on ski rental.
Health and relaxation: “Lärchenquelle” Lärchen Springs wellness area
- Get-together with Gerd Oberhofer and presentation of the Lärchenhof-Activity-Program on Sunday evening.
- Free rental of equipment for winter walking-tours: The Hotel Lärchenhof lend guests top-quality equipment for winter-walks and snowshoe expeditions such as rucksack, telescopic walking poles, compass, waterproofs and wristwatch.
- Gerd Oberhofer is a qualified hiking guide and your personal advisor on anything and everything to do with a perfect winter and mountain holiday.
- Winter exploration walks around Meransen
- Guided snowshoe expeditions with Gerd – equipment is at your disposal free of charge
- Guided winter walks in the mountain region of Gitschberg Jochtal
- Variety-packed Tourist Board weekly program with tobogganing, night-skiing, torchlight walks, curling tournaments, horse-drawn sleigh rides and entertainment evening.
Nutritious and tasty: The Lärchenhof-Cuisine
- The Hotel Lärchenhof wellness area is at the disposal of all guests free of charge. The “Lärchenquelle” pools are open right through from 7 am to 7 pm, and the “Lärchenquelle” saunas daily from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- Sauna towels and bathrobes are provided in your room.
- Gourmet ¾ luxury board at the Hotel Lärchenhof includes breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet and 4-course evening menu.
- Breakfast feast buffet with a large assortment of breads from the village baker, home-made jams, South Tyrol speck and ham, butter and tasty cheeses from the farm, fresh fruit, top-quality juices, natural honey, muesli and a large selection of teas at the tea bar.
- Afternoon gourmet buffet from 3pm to 5pm with home-baking and or coffee.
- Every evening you will be treated to a 4-course gourmet menu and fresh salad from the buffet bar. For nutritionally-conscious guests, we offer tasty vegetarian cuisine and wholefood dishes.
- Sunday welcome aperitif and romantic gala dinner to follow.
- Weekly theme evening with South Tyrolean and Italian specialities.
- Friday dessert buffet including fresh fruit and cheese from the local area.