Wholesome and tasty: The Lärchenhof-Cuisine
Health and relaxation: “Lärchenquelle” Lärchen Springs Wellness area
- Gourmet ¾ luxury board at the Hotel Lärchenhof includes breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet and 4-course evening menu.
- Breakfast feast buffet with a large assortment of breads from the village baker, home-made jams, South Tyrol speck and ham, butter and tasty cheeses from the farm, fresh fruit, top-quality juices, natural honey, muesli and a large selection of teas at the tea bar.
- Afternoon gourmet buffet from 3pm to 5pm with home-baking and tea or coffee.
- Every evening you will be treated to a 4-course gourmet menu and fresh salad from the buffet bar. For nutritionally-conscious guests, we offer tasty vegetarian cuisine and wholefood dishes.
- Sunday welcome aperitif and romantic gala dinner to follow.
- Weekly theme evening with South Tyrolean and Italian specialities.
- Friday dessert buffet including fresh fruit and cheese from the local area.
All Lärchenhof guests have daily access to the “Lärchenquelle”. The “Lärchenquelle”
pools are open right through from 7 am to 7 pm
, and the “Lärchenquelle” sauna
paradise daily from 2 pm to 7 pm. Sauna towels and bathrobes are ready for you in your room. Expertise and experience: Hiking program at the Lärchenhof
As a partner of Vitalpina Hotels
Südtirol, we offer our guests numerous deals and offers for hiking
, relaxation and vitality that are guaranteed to impress! Free Almencard Plus and BrixenCard
We give all our Lärchenhof guests a free “AlmencardPlus museumobil card
”, your passport to unique experiences! Use it for free unlimited travel on all South Tyrol regional public transport – buses, regional trains and a number of cable cars and for free travel on the three cable cars of our hiking area: the Mühlbach-Meransen, the Gitschberg and Jochtal cable cars. With your Almencard Plus, you also have free entry to 80 museums
the length and breadth of South Tyrol! The Almencard Plus includes many more inclusive offers:
• Gitschberg cable car • Jochtal cable car • Mühlbach-Meransen cable car • All regional public transport
• Bus travel from Mühlbach to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm • Free entry to over 80 Museums
all over South Tyrol • summit tour
to the panoramic platform at the Gitschberg • Farm hikes
in the Pfunderer Valley • The World of Bees – all you ever wanted to know about honey and bees • Kneipp health-hikes
in the Altfass Valley • Easy hikes to the high plateau of Spinges • Historical cultural tours of the Mühlbach Fortress
• Old castle and new wines: Organic farm tour including tasting session of farm produce • Golden autumn hikes (from mid-September)
AlmencardPlus Children's Program
• Krixly Kraxly climbing course for children from 5 to 9 years old in Vals • Kletterhetz climbing course
for children from 10 to 14 years old • Knights' games
for kids at the Mühlbach Fortress • Children's horse-drawn
coach tour in Meransen • Discounts in shops and leisure centres