Nutritious and tasty: The Lärchenhof-Cuisine
Health and relaxation: “Lärchenquelle” Lärchen Springs wellness area
- Gourmet ¾ luxury board at the Hotel Lärchenhof includes breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet and 4-course evening menu.
- Breakfast feast buffet with a large assortment of breads from the village baker, home-made jams, South Tyrol speck and ham, butter and tasty cheeses from the farm, fresh fruit, top-quality juices, natural honey, muesli and a large selection of teas at the tea bar.
- Afternoon gourmet buffet from 3pm to 5pm with home-baking and tea or coffee.
- Every evening you will be treated to a 4-course gourmet menu and fresh salad from the buffet bar. For nutritionally-conscious guests, we offer tasty vegetarian cuisine and wholefood dishes.
- Sunday welcome aperitif and romantic gala dinner to follow.
- Weekly theme evening with South Tyrolean and Italian specialities.
- Friday dessert buffet including fresh fruit and cheese from the local area.
All Lärchenhof guests have daily access to the “Lärchenquelle”. The “Lärchenquelle”
pools are open right through from 7 am to 7 pm
, the “Lärchenquelle” sauna world
daily from 2 pm to 7 pm. Sauna towels and bathrobes are provided for you in your room
. Comfortable and handy:
exceptional Lärchenhof winter service
Our new Lärchenhof-Ski-Shuttle bus
takes you quickly and easily to the ski-lifts of the skiing Resort Gitschberg-Jochtal
in just three minutes from 8.30 am to 9.30 am. From here, you can get to the new connection-lifts to the Jochtal in just a few minutes – be prepared for some breathtaking views.
For those who would like to set off skiing a bit later, you can get to the skiing area directly from the hotel with the Tourist Board ski bus
(travel time 10 minutes).
- Large drying room for ski-shoe and hiking boots.
- 10 % discount on ski rental.