At the Lärchenhof, rates include generous offers which will enrich your holiday experience and help stretch your holiday budget! Almencard Plus for all Lärchenhof guests
On the go from May to the end of October! We offer all our Lärchenhof guests a free “Almencard Plus museumobil” adventure card!
Variety-packed activity program with guided walking tours
- You can use your card for unlimited travel on all South Tyrol Transport Board public transport – buses, regional trains and a number of cable cars.
- Travel free on the 3 cable cars of our hiking area: The Mühlbach-Meransen, the Gitschberg and Jochtal cable cars.
- With your Almencard Plus, you also have free entry to 80 museums throughout South Tyrol!
- The Hotel Lärchenhof offers you more holiday experience – free of charge!
Nutritious and tasty: The Lärchenhof-Cuisine
- Participation in guided hiking tours is free of charge for our guests.
- We offer you free rental of top-quality equipment for your mountain tour: We have rucksack, telescopic walking poles, compass, waterproofs and wristwatches for you.
- Travel in comfort to the set-off point for guided tours on the new Lärchenhof-Shuttle-Bus.
- Expert planning and guiding of hiking tours is organised by Gerd Oberhofer, qualified hiking-tour guide.
- Tours vary in length and difficulty and take you through the most beautiful spots in the alpine region of Gitschberg Jochtal, the Pustertal Valley and the Dolomites.
- Adventure walks in the Dolomites.
- Educational walks with Senior Manager Chef Regina around Meransen.
- Guided alpine meadow walks with Senior Manager Rudi Oberhofer.
- Hotel's own Nordic Walking route with introductory course in Nordic walking technique.
- At the Lärchenhof, we offer you an additional activity program: Nordic walking, bare-foot paths, mountain biking.
- The variety-packed weekly program of the Tourist Board is free of charge to Lärchenhof guests.
Health and relaxation: “Lärchenquelle” Lärchen springs Wellness area
- Gourmet ¾ luxury board at the Hotel Lärchenhof includes breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet and 4-course evening menu.
- Breakfast feast buffet with a large assortment of breads from the village baker, home-made jams, South Tyrol speck and ham, butter and tasty cheeses from the farm, fresh fruit, top-quality juices, natural honey, muesli and a large selection of teas at the tea bar.
- Afternoon gourmet buffet from 3pm to 5pm with home-baking and tea or coffee.
- Every evening you will be treated to a 4-course gourmet menu and fresh salad from the buffet bar. For nutritionally-conscious guests, we offer tasty vegetarian cuisine and nourishing dishes.
- Sunday welcome aperitif and romantic gala dinner to follow.
- Weekly theme evening with South Tyrolean and Italian specialities.
- Friday dessert buffet including fresh fruit and cheese from the local area.
- All Lärchenhof guests have daily access to the “Lärchenquelle”. The “Lärchenquelle” bathing area is open right through from 7 am to 7 pm, the “Lärchenquelle” sauna world daily from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- Sauna towels and bathrobes are ready for you in your room.