Hand on heart, the services provided by Hotel Lärchenhof in Meransen are simply exceptional. In fact, we put a lot of effort into providing our guests with the utmost comfort and the best experience. This is also why we offer guided hikes both in winter and summer: we want each guest to feel the Vinschgau breeze ruffle their hair, to take in the mountain air from morn to night and to be able to indulge in all the things they have been wanting to do during their holiday at the HOTEL OF THE MOUNTAINS.
HEALTHY AND TASTY: OUR CULINARY INCLUSIONS
- The ¾ gourmet board of Hotel Lärchenhof provides a comprehensive breakfast buffet, a fine selection of afternoon snacks and a refined four-course dinner.
- Our healthy breakfast buffet includes a vast assortment of breads from the local bakery, homemade jams, South Tyrolean speck and ham, butter and delicious cheeses from regional farms, fresh fruit, refreshing juices, natural honey, mueslis and fine teas.
- In the afternoon between 3 and 5 pm, gourmets delight in our afternoon buffet with homemade cakes and pastries served with tea and coffee.
- Every night, we surprise you with our four-course gourmet dinner as well as crisp salads from the buffet. For guests with special dietary requirements we provide a selection of delicious vegetarian and wholesome meals adapted to their needs.
- Every Sunday, we treat you to a fine aperitif followed by a romantic gala dinner.
- Our weekly theme nights invite you to explore the varied tastes of South Tyrol and Italy.
- Our weekly dessert buffet entices not only sweet tooths, serving various sweet temptations with fresh fruit and cheeses from the region.
- One night a week, we also offer a special buffet of antipasti with regional specialities and Mediterranean titbits.
RELAXING AND HEALTHY: OUR SPA
- As a guest of Lärchenhof, you have access to our exclusive spa every day.
- The Lärchenquelle spa world is open for you daily from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Our saunascape is available to you daily from 2 to 7 pm.
- Sauna towels and bathrobes are waiting for you in your room.
COMPETENT AND BRIM WITH ADVENTURE: THE LÄRCHENHOF HIKING PROGRAMME
- As a member to the Vitalpina association of hotels for hikers in South Tyrol we pamper our guests with countless extras and services regarding hiking, rest and relaxation, as well as gourmet cuisine.
ALMENCARD PLUS FOR FREE - only in the summer season
- As a guest at Lärchenhof you receive the Almencard PLUS – your ticket to adventure – for free.
- The Almencard PLUS gives you unlimited access to all public busses and trains and a selection of ski lifts in South Tyrol.
- Enjoy the three major lifts of the hiking region, Mühlbach-Meransen, Gitschberg and Jochtal, for free.
- Obtain free entry to over 80 museums across South Tyrol with your personal Almencard PLUS.
The Almencard PLUS further contains the following benefits:
- Use of the Gitschberg Cable Cars
- Use of the Jochtal Cable Cars
- Use of the Mühlbach-Meransen Cable Cars
- Use of all public transport in the region
- Bus transfer from Mühlbach to the Rodenecker-Lüsner pastures
- Access to more than 80 museums across South Tyrol
- Mountain lake tour for experienced mountain hikers
- Farm to farm hike in the Pfunderertal
- Discovery tour with insights into wild herbs, wild animals and other interesting encounters by the wayside on the Rodenecker-Lüsner pastures
- Kneipp health tour in the Altfasstal
- Light hike through the Spingeser High Plateau
- Historic-cultural tour through the Mühlbacher Klause
- Visitation of old castles and tastings of modern wines including a tour through an organic farm and fresh farmhouse products to taste
- Golden autumn hikes from mid-September onwards
- Special children’s programme
- “Krixly Kraxly” climbing course for kids between five and nine years in Vals
- “Kletterhetz” climbing course for kids from ten to 14 years
- Knights’ games for children at the Mühlbacher Klause
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through Meransen for children
- Many discounts at various shops and other leisure facilities
COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: THE EXQUISITE LÄRCHENHOF WINTER SERVICE
- Our Lärchenhof ski shuttle takes you to the Gitschberg-Jochtal ski lifts within three minutes between 8.30 and 9.30 am every day.
- From here, you can switch to the transfer to Jochtal in only a few minutes’ time: look forward to a scenic ride. If you want to explore the slopes later in the day, you can also reach the ski resort by the tourism association’s ski bus in ten minutes. It also stops right in front of the hotel.
- We offer you access to our spacious ski and hiking boot storage room with special drying facilities.
- As our guest, you benefit from a 10 % reduction on ski rentals.
- At our hotel, we ensure the purest mountain experience. We take you into the mountains four times each week. If you prefer to wander on your own, we provide you with the right equipment and valuable insider tips.
- We are a member of the Vitalpina association, which makes us a certified hotel for hikers.
- Whenever possible, your host and hiking guide Gerd will accompany you on your tour.
- The Lärchenhof Infinity Terrace offers a romantic outdoor fireplace and an excellent view into the Pustertal.
- Lärchenhof is the smallest four-star hotel of the Meransen-Pustertal region and, thus, caters to your needs like no other hotel can.
- Our ¾ gourmet board indulges you with homemade delicacies from the choicest South Tyrolean ingredients.
- Our central theme is the larch, German Lärche, which also lends our beautiful hotel its name: enjoy our tasty Larch Loaf, our legendary Lärchenhof Royal, larch excursions and larch-scented baths and more.
- The Almencard PLUS grants you free access to all public transport and the major lifts of South Tyrol, as well as free entry to 80 museums throughout South Tyrol.
- We top your mountain adventure off with rest and relaxation on over 450 square metres of wellness with indoor pool, Finnish sauna, aroma steam bath, hay bed and more.
- Our impressive larch swing provides you with the unique opportunity to enjoy your breakfast with a view of the stunning mountain tops.